Monday, May 17, 2010

Today was a beautiful Spring Day in Manhattan, as was yesterday and everyday the past few weeks. Tulips are all over Manhattan, as well as, Cherry Blossom Trees and Apple Blossom Trees. I think there are more Cherry Blossoms here than in Washington, D.C. The entire city is covered in tulips! I am not happy about leaving for LA, although I enjoy it there a times. I must spend a great deal of time there and in Nevada. I always enjoy Nevada for restaurants, great FOOD! In Spring, Fall, and Christmastime, there is no place on earth as beautiful as Manhattan, and the parties and people are so great! Right now my CD "Speak & Act for Success with Joycelyn Engle" is selling very well on my website joycelynengle.com and at The Drama Book Shop in Manhattan, NY. This CD helps so many people! And I am working on my new book.

Wishing everyone love and always walk in the light!

1 comment: