Sunday, May 9, 2010

It is Mothers' Day

Mothers' Day should be everyday. I believe a mother is a best friend and a mother's love is almost always unselfish. Mother, Mommy, Mama are all the most beautiful words in my mind right now.
I had no greater fan than my mother. She was my buddy, confidant and always my best friend.
Daddy passed on when I was only a teen and it was mommy and me for a long time. Daddy was the greatest father and I miss him too. I was blessed with my parents, and I thank God for all the love and guidance they gave me. Today is a joyous day, but I do miss my mother, Joan (some called her Jennie, a nickname). I miss her everyday. She was beautiful in every way imaginable. She was a strong woman with so much love in her heart. She and daddy live on and I feel they still guide, help and care for me and my family from above. God bless you, Mommy, and Happy Mothers' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment